~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 28 December 2011, 00:36
New Start

Yupp, I'm back to blogging, this time probably no one will knows about it (unless they ever ask). It has been a LONG time since I've last blogged, and looking back at my past posts, some were embarrassingly childish, some brought me joyful memories, while others made me reflect upon myself. I've changed so much, and I HATE the change. There are also things which I wished I will change, but yet remain the same till now. I HATE it too.

So much things have happened, and one of them was the thing that happened in 2010, when someone so dear to us left. It was hard, it was torturous, and as the year is coming to a close, the pain has definitely lessened by a lot. Does that mean I am strong, or that I am too heartless?

Not planning to start this off in an emo note, but not going to edit what I wrote. This is truely what I feel and thought of at this point of time, no point in changing right?