~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 15 July 2009, 09:16
I'M BACK!!! :D

It's SOOOO long since I've updated!!! longest so far, n months! lols
Poly life is okay, I guess. Can't really get along with majority of the class, but there are still some classmates that I can still make good friends with...=)

This week is so far the busiest of all!!! Ironic, keep saying I'm so busy for the last few months, yet at my busiest, here I am updating!!!! okay, back to topic. There's so many project that are due by this week! then there is my Japanese test (Yes I took Jap! (: )AND Bstats test, presentations, proposals etc etc...

The best thing of all, is that I will be able to go to Changi Airport to WORK!!! INSIDE, as in need PASSPORT and AIRTICKET then can go in the INSIDE!!!! I was chosen as ambassador for APEC meetings, so have to go welcome the delegates at airport...

I'm super excited! because it's so rare that I can go inside! Going to go Dutyfree shop shop during my break, my mum already decided what she want me to buy already, perfume and lipstick...-_-

There's super a lot of things that has happened so far, but I'm damn lazy to type here, as usual...maybe I'm doing another mass reviews on shows and anime...it's real fun doing it! Or maybe I can upload pictures from Taiwan, coz I did promise someone that I would upload it...:)

~AiLEeN*