~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Tuesday, 10 March 2009, 18:40
I'm back...

Some people have been naggin at me for ignoring my blog for a longgggg time, so I've decided to come back! =) (the emo posts do not count, they're just a source for me to vent my anger)

Almost everybody close to me asked me the same question. WHY DID I CHOOSE TO GET INTO POLY AND NOT JC???
Ans: 1. the L1R5 is luck, I don't think I can be lucky for the 2nd time.
2. JC life too stressful, cannot cope with too much studies, I'm not mugger type.
3. don't like their mass PE, not my type, I'll be little miss whiney again that everyone hates.
4. MAIN REASON: STRESS!!!


So if school starts in late April, what have you been doing all these while?
Ans: 1. Working (took up 3 jobs so far)
2. Going out with friends
3. Using the computer to read, watch videos and play PC games (eg. virtual villagers)
4. 追偶像!!! (ToGetHer, Show Luo, and in near future, Fahrenheit!)
5. READ...


So far, I've managed to complete many series like Special A, Earl & Elf (sth like that, can't really rmb...), A LOT of idol dramas...
The in-progressses are...
1. ToGetHer
2. zhong ji san guo
3. Shugo Chara
4. Skip Beat!
5. Mirmo Zibang! (don't laugh)


The waiting-to-be-released are...
1. Momo Love (Arron Yan, Gui Gui, A Ben)
2. Chinese Paladin 3 (Hu Ge)
3. Tsubasa Chronicles
4. Inuyasha (don't care is OVA or series, just complete the DAMN anime!)


Also, if anyone know where there are any websites that uploads chinese ROMANCE novels, PLEASE inform me! Or if you know of a place that sells such books other than Kinokuniya, tell me too! I'm in need of MORE stories! SO far fav authors are guo ni, mi duo la, xiao ni zi, duo la, xiao mi la, xue er/mi xue er, qian cao, ming xiao fu etc etc. ( very confused is it? lols)

That's about it, too lazy nowadays to update anymore!

PS:I want to change my blogskin! (yaa, again (= )I'm choosing between ToGetHer and Pi Li MIT as my theme! found nice ones for both already...just that don't know which one to use...choose for me and tell me your ans via tagging, smsing, calling or tell me face-to-face if we're meeting up! hahaa!

~AiLEeN*