Sunday, 8 March 2009, 21:23
Am I breathing?
Yes, but not for long. At the prison I'm living in, I wish I could just hold my breath and just, be gone.
Why do I exist? Why was I brought into the world by such a person who will just bring hell and misery to me the people around me? A world of fear, sadness, hatred, misery, anger and desperation? A world without love? The next moment, it puts up a mask of compassion, forgiveness and happiness. Such a shallow world I'm living in, that much till I'm becoming one myself, a shallow person...
Slowly, the trust of love and friendship that I had are slowly weakening. I don't like it. I hate it. I hate what I'm becoming but I couldn't stop it. Drowning in the depths of the shallow waters of deceit...
Yes, but not for long. At the prison I'm living in, I wish I could just hold my breath and just, be gone.
Why do I exist? Why was I brought into the world by such a person who will just bring hell and misery to me the people around me? A world of fear, sadness, hatred, misery, anger and desperation? A world without love? The next moment, it puts up a mask of compassion, forgiveness and happiness. Such a shallow world I'm living in, that much till I'm becoming one myself, a shallow person...
Slowly, the trust of love and friendship that I had are slowly weakening. I don't like it. I hate it. I hate what I'm becoming but I couldn't stop it. Drowning in the depths of the shallow waters of deceit...
