~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Sunday, 18 January 2009, 18:31

I want to die. I really want to die. I don't know what the shit are you thinking. Sometimes I feel that you're the one who caused me to become the person I am today. You say I am rubbish, useless, trash, the bane of your existence. I have never known another person like you who would say this to others like me. Who are you to critisise my friends!?! They did NOTHING to you, okay!?! Who are you to limit my freedom!?! If I am a disgrace to you, you should have thrown me away the moment I've arrived! You're always like that, bad mood then place all your anger on me! You think I give a DAMN of what you say? NO. If not for your identity, I would have screamed and yelled and shrieked at you. Always comparing me with others, so why shouldn't I compare you with others!?! Your every action, every word, I will forever remember it. I'll make sure I will NEVER repeat your footsteps. EVER. You're already pushing me to my limit. Don't force me to do something that everyone will regret.

~AiLEeN*