Thursday, 4 September 2008, 18:41
New blogskin again...
I think that this will be a more permanent blogskin compared to the last one I have... and nicer too...it suits me somehow...
I have been thinking lately, perhaps I should not go to the class chalet or the prom night. There is no purpose in going, actually. Then again, I've paid for it. So perhaps I'll just go to the hotel to have dinner and go for a day at the chalet? Or maybe I'll just go to the prom night, or maybe...
Forget it. I'm not making any decision until my O levels are over.
And I'm saying this now. I am not comfortable of going with people who are obviously disliking me, so deal with it and don't throw wronged accusations at me.
~AiLEeN*
I have been thinking lately, perhaps I should not go to the class chalet or the prom night. There is no purpose in going, actually. Then again, I've paid for it. So perhaps I'll just go to the hotel to have dinner and go for a day at the chalet? Or maybe I'll just go to the prom night, or maybe...
Forget it. I'm not making any decision until my O levels are over.
And I'm saying this now. I am not comfortable of going with people who are obviously disliking me, so deal with it and don't throw wronged accusations at me.
~AiLEeN*
