~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 20 August 2008, 21:38
T-T

I'm about to die. DIE, I repeat. This has to be the WORST sore throat I've ever had in my entire life. The pain sort of spreads to the entire neck, and even if you don't swallow the saliva, you still can feel the throat stinging. It BLOODY HURTS LIKE HELL.

And now my sore throat has caused phlegm to accumulate in my throat, so if I swallow, I'll feel like vomitting, because there is like, a TRAFFIC JAM in my damn throat.

So, after like vomitting 2 times in school, rang my father to fetch me home. Wanted to take a nap, but the moment i lied down, I can feel the pressure of the pain in my throat, kind of cause difficulty in breathing, so I ended up reading.

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, my father had to buy the stupid chinese medicine that is both SOUR and BITTER. What type of stupid damn combination is that?!? bitter i can accept, sweet even better, but sour bitter!?! SHIT MAN!!!

So I'm forced by my mum to finish the medicine, but I only took a cup, which took 1 hour to finish. I still have another cup, waiting for me to meet my death.......

It's not that I don't have any voice, it's just that my throat hurt like shitting hell till the moment i made some noise, the pain will be doubled. So can I PLEASE not take that medicine!?! I think it may cause another round of vomitting........

I'm so SORRY to my 2nd favourite cousin (1st is your jie, so dun angry hor!), Keith, for not wishing him a happy birthday yesterday, because I was already sick by then. He's so sweet for smsing me early in the morning to wish me a happy birthday! Yet I was late by a day to congratuate him for getting one year older....

Now I'm thinking about whether I should go to school tomorrow. Although I feel like hell now, but tomorrow has so many important lessons that I cannot afford to miss, especially Chemistry and A-maths! Maybe I'll go...Prelims are around the corner...and for hat 100 bucks, I MUST PASS!!!!!!

~AiLEeN*