~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 13 August 2008, 21:44

So, ya. Today is my birthday. But surprisingly, I don't feel that way. Maybe is because it's a little unbelievable that I still have a birthday, or maybe is because I'm nervous about tomorrow's oral and still many other reasons...

I thank every single one for wishing me a happy birthday, and I find that I don't really care about having presents or not. Especially like to thank Auntie Elsa, who still remembered my birthday at the age of, 60? I feel so bad already for not remembering her birthday. Auntie Elsa is really someone who cared a lot for me, It's amazing that a maid who take care of me when I'm still in diapers to remember me until now. Auntie, it doesn't matter that you can't afford the money to buy me one, but it's really the thought that counts. At least you remembered.

Unlike some people. Who are still young, as young as me. Who don't even bother to wish me a happy birthday. I don't expect anything, just a recognition that someone CARED. But they don't even remember, not a single bit. seriously, i'm quite disappointed. Here I am, so foolishy thinking that they cared, but well... ...

it's quite pathetic, seriously. As sad as i may be, i'm beginning to learn how to grasp onto this harsh reality that not everyone appears to be whom you thought to be. Learn to deal with it, then get on with LIFE.

Anyway, I've gotten part of my birthday wish already. Hopefully I can fufil the rest soon...

~AiLEeN*