~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 18 June 2008, 15:33
random~

Yup. I know i haven't been updating for a damn long time. Perhaps my language will now become more...vulgar? certain circumstances changed me slightly, i guess.

For once, my holiday is actually not all spent staying at home. SURPRISINGLY.

For the first 2 weeks, i went out twice. Once on the day of Chinese O levels, to pizza hut with Valerie, Raine, Jaime. The other time is after Chemistry SPA, with my BEST and most favouite cousin, Cherlyn, to Causeway Point to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian and later to the Woodlands Library.

Last week has been quite eventful for me......
Monday~
Nothing. Spent the entire day at home reading, surfing the internet, reading online manga, watch Da Chang Jin. Pathetic.



Tuesday~
This is the way when i started waking up at early as freaking 8.30am in the morning to time my sister for swimming. -_- It was actually my brother's job, but my dad caught him PLAYING PSP instead of watching over my sister or timing her, so the job naturally fell to ME. DAMN.

After that, I joined the prefects for barbeque. LOVE the bee hoon and the pudding! Thanks a lot Aisyah! My cousin, after my pestering, dropped over and joined the barbeque! almost reaching to the end, it started to pour. Rushed up to grab some umbrellas for the prefects. After some clearing up, I left to entertain our guest, my cousin! After my endless bugging, she decided to sleepover! *dances around wildly*

We stayed up late surfing the internet, and round off by rewatching Koizora. Cried like hell AGAIN. After that, we drifted off to dreamland....


Wednesday~
Thank heavens it rained. Which means no need to time my sister! But that's not the reason why I'm super damn EXHILERATED. I'm going to meet my BEST FRIEND EVER, Wan Jing!!! It must be more than, say, years, since I last saw her when she came to my house especially to wish my Happy Birthday. This year I have to get her a BIGGER present to make up for the past years...


Met her at West Mall. We decided to watch a movie, and we chose Indiana Jones. At first, I don't really like the idea of watching that show, but after finishing it, I changed my mind about it! Though I still had to cover my eyes at parts that I thought that I might SHRIEK or throw popcorn (we didn't buy la, so people at the back, lucky you.)

After that, we proceeded to Coffee Bean to eat. Bought their Mushroom and Chicken Pasta that cost me almost 10 bucks. Wan Jing spent even more than I did, 6 bucks on Large Chocolate blended and a piece of tiramisu. apparently, what we learnt was that NEVER buy a LARGE at Coffee Bean and do not succumb to temptation to buy the tiramisu ever again. hahaa!

After some shopping around, we went to the arcade. We SO wanted to play some game (dunno the name, ask jing jing. :P ), but that damn machine HANGED on us. Could arcade games hang? dunnos. We spent the money on grabbing stuff dolls. Both of us were noobs at it. So to our disappointment, our $5 flew away........

After taking some pictures, I sent her to the MRT station and we parted! I SO TOTALLY ENJOYED THE ENTIRE DAY! Miss ya gal! Hope to go out again with you soon!!!

I went back to West Mall. To go to the library. *sweatdrops by jing jing when she heard me saying that I was going* Managed to borrow some books before going home, marking the end of the day.......

PS. Jing ah, paiseh, cannot upload out pics, because my bluetooth is not working...>_<




Thursday~
After waking up at the freaking early hours of the day to time my siter AGAIN, I spent most of my time reading online manga. onemanga.com is a great place to find most popular mangas like Tsubasa Chronicles, Vampire Knights, Rosario Vampire, Bleach, and to my displeasure, Naruto. So do check it out ya? My cousin and I went swimming. for me, I have not swam for 2 years. But for her, she did not even enter a pool for more than 4 YEARS. So after some time, we were damn exhausted already. Okay, SHE was more exhausted. We went to the sauna and chatted for around, 45 minutes. At around 8+pm, she went home. At least I excercised ONCE during the holidays! :P



Friday~
I actually wanted to go and watch Kung Fu Panda with my cousin, but I don't feel myself interested, so I met my cousins, uncle, my brother and sister, and my cousin's friend, Jasmine, only after the movie. Went to Sakae Sushi to have lunch. (thanks for the great lunch!)

We went to the arcade, which is a LOT better than the one in West Mall. We played basketball, the mini soccer, and many others that i have no idea what they are called. We had so much fun, even my uncle! Details shall we kept to ourselves for only us to enjoy! Or you can look for us for hilarious stuff that happened! :D

My uncle, younger cousin, brother and sister went home first, while my cousin, Jasmine and I went window shopping. Suck when you can only see, cannot buy...T-T i dragged them to the.....LIBRARY! hahaa! I just cannot get enough of books! after spending 1 hour there, we went back to Causeway Point, where we shopped a little while longer before parting.

I took the MRT to the band concert, and when I arrived, I was super early. Saw Kwai Ga, Shi Teng, Stella first. Later I met May and Si Min, and joined them. I was, am, ANGRY at myself for caring so much. When I didn't saw that person, I thought that person was in trouble. Affected my mood throughout the entire concert, though I really enjoyed the concert. That night, I had a nightmare, that the person was kidnapped, or in trouble. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I feel like slapping myself. That person would not even care about me, yet here I was, worrying for nothing. And true enough, I learnt that that person had some so called issues. I should really stop being so sensitive.........



Saturday~ Spent the entire day at home. Did nonsensical stuff.


Sunday~ I followed my parets and sisters to Jurong Entertainment Centre. Can anyone guess why? Not for shopping, not for fun, but for........ THE LIBRARY! Again, I know. You are probably sick of hearing my going to the library for so many times. But there are so many books that I want to borrow! I managed to borrow 4 books before joining my parent for late breakfast=early lunch. Ate the BEST chee zhong fan (read in pinyin) I've ever ate in my entire life. I even bought it a second time! Definitely a MUST-TRY!


For dinner, I had ALFREDO! my darling, creamy, yummy alfredo! After waiting for so long, finally I can EAT!!!! Rocky Pizza just have the best alfredo in the entire universe......................


I think you have heard enough crapping about my life already. And now, I decided to start introducing *~XiA0_Yu3~* 's anime, manga, dramas of the month!


MANGA~*

Shinigami Lovers
http://www.onemanga.com/Shinigami_Lovers/
Summary: Onda Miku was just a regular high school girl who loves nails. But suddenly, she got into a terrible accident, and the shinigami (death god) Sei fastened his chain of death onto her wrist! Sei may be hot, but he is a bit scary. Being tied together with him, just what kind of fate awaits Miku!?

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: Sei is a super damn hot shinigami! What caught my interest in the first place is the title of the story, and thank god the art of the manga is nice! (to me) though I feel that the art of Onda Miku is slightly weird, not suitable for such a hot and gorgeous guy like SEI! The storyline is also pretty original and attractive to me! [rating: 8.5/10]

Kanshakudama no Yuutsu
http://www.onemanga.com/Kanshakudama_no_Yuutsu/
Summary: Story 1) Kanshakudama no Yuutsu: Kajika is a female ninja and her parents were murdered by the rival ninja family Hayato when she was a little girl. Now, she lives with her grandfather. She falls in love with her senpai named Fujisaki. But he thinks that Kajika is too male. And Kajika's childhood friend Yuga has a problem with Fujisaki-senpai! When Fujisaki wants to date Kajika, she discovers something that is really shocking and surprising for her...


Story 2) This Affair is for Real: Yuri wants her best friend Karin, a rich girl, to meet her pen friend because she sent him a photo of Karin. For a ordinary dessert (a cheesecake) Karin do that, and she has a date with Ryo in the aquarium, but nothing is like it should be - appearances are deceptive...

Story 3) The Romance in the Afternoon Rain: Minori falls in love with Takato-kun, a boy from an other school because one day he gave her his umbrella when it was raining. Since this day, Minori hopes, that there is every time rain because she wants to be with Takato under his umbrella. But in the middle school Takato got a go-by of a girl and there is a rumour, that he hates all girls since this day. What will Minori do and WHO was that girl...!?

Story 4: The Second Time in Love: This is Tanemura Arinas debut in the year 1995 or 1996. Mana loves the boyfriend of her bestfriend Yume. But the most popular boy at school, Nakamura Shigenobu, loves Mana and he doesn't give up. But Mana doesn't want to fell in love with someone else until she forget Nishikawa.kun, the boyfriend of Yume.

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: By the same manga and artist of Full Moon wo Sagashite, Arina Tanemura. Art is a major plus for me. [rating: 8/10]

PxP
http://www.onemanga.com/PxP/
Summary: Himeno Ruri is Vice President of the School Council at Seiou Academy! Recently, at a council meeting, a strange matter has come up: "P", the mysterious thief for hire. Who is he, and why does he only steal particular items?

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: Art is acceptable. A really cute storyline! [8/10]

Meru Puri
http://www.onemanga.com/Meru_Puri/
Summary: All high school freshman Airi Hoshina ever wanted was to someday live in a cozy home with a loving husband, and find joy in the little things in life. As a result, she makes it her daily mission to get to school on time because school legend has it that the longer one's non-tardy streak is, the better boyfriend one will find. But just when her daily routine is working like clockwork, an occurrence of fairytale proportions threatens to disrupt her grand plan.

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: This manga immediately caught my attention the moment it appeared at the book stands. also known as 魔法王子 in Singapore. Art definitely one of the BEST. the plot is so amusing, sweet and everything I love about a manga! thumbs up!!! [9/10]

Akuma de Sourou
http://www.onemanga.com/Akuma_de_Sourou/
Summary: High school is difficult for most kids. But for Kayano, a shy girl whose single mother seems to work all the time, it's even worse than usual. She's so afraid of drawing attention to herself that she can't tell the handsome Kamijo how much she loves him-until one day she finally gets up the courage to write him a letter confessing her feelings. But her plans go awry when the letter falls into the hands of the school's most notorious students, Edogawa Takeru. To Kayano, Takeru seems to be Satan himself. Not only is he devilishly handsome, he is the son of the school's principal. To make things worse, her mother comes home to announce she's getting married -- to principal Edogawa! Now Kayano will have to live with this devil Takeru 24/7! How will she cope with This literal "living hell"?

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: To those who watched idol dramas, you will probably know that this is also known as devil beside you, acted by Mike He and Rainie Yang. This is the main reason why I was attracted to this manga. I can't do any rating for this, I'm still in the middle of reading. :)

Inuyasha
http://www.onemanga.com/Inuyasha/
Summary: Kagome is a modern Japanese high school girl. Never the type to believe in myths and legends, her world view dramatically changes when, one day, she's pulled out of her own time and into another! There, in Japan's ancient past, Kagome discovers more than a few of those dusty old legends are true, and that her destiny is linked to one legendary creature in particular--the dog-like half-demon called Inuyasha! That same trick of fate also ties them both to the Shikon Jewel, or "Jewel of Four Souls." But demons beware...the smallest shard of the Shikon Jewel can give the user unimaginable power.

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: One of my favourite anime!!! I have to admit, the art sucks, I preferred the anime version, but what can I do? Damn anime company ended the series with a shitty stupid ending that definitely makes the fans boil in anger. I'm happy to announce, INUYASHA MANGA IS OFFICIALLY COMPLETED!!! *weeps in happiness* For all those taking O levels, it would be best to start reading after O levels, you'll get addicted to it! I have not start reading yet, but i've read certain parts of the manga already, so I can rate it! (a little biased, though.) [rating: 9.2/10]

ps. Please read Tsubasa Chronicles too! As good as Inuyasha, BETTER than Naruto! NARUTO SUCKS! BURN IN HELL!!!

ANIME~*

Itazura na Kiss
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Itazura_na_Kiss_-_Anime
Summary: In the romantic comedy story, a high school girl named Kotoko finally tells a fellow senior named Naoki that she has loved him from afar since she saw him on their first day of high school. However, Naoki, a haughty "super-ikemen" (handsome male) with smarts and sports talent, rejects her offhand. Fate intervenes when a mild earthquake ruins Kotoko's family house. While the house gets rebuilt, Kotoko and her dad stay at the home of her dad's childhood friend...whose son is Naoki.

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: Many would have found this very familiar. This is also known as It started with a Kiss, acted by Joe Cheng and Ariel Lin. I personally enjoyed everything about this story, except for the manga( art sucks, sorry.). It is uploaded weekly or later, and till date, it has 11 subbed episodes. [rating:8.8/10]

Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations OVA
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/CRSeries_-_Tsubasa_Tokyo_Revelations_OVA
Summary: As Sakura, Shaoran, Fai, and Kurogane continues their travel across many worlds, the other "Shaoran" wakes up. The Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations reveals Fei Wong Reed's intention, and the mystery to Shaoran's right eye.

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: This basically just start right at the climax of the manga (which is not completed). It is not complete at the moment, and the rumours about having a third season is not confirmed yet. So if you cannot stand an anime not completed, don't watch this. It has many MAJOR cliffhangers and questions that are unanswered. [rating: 9/10]

I'm getting lazy, will skip to dramas now, which consists of taiwanese idol dramas .

DRAMAS~*
Rolling Love aka 翻滾吧!蛋炒飯



Summary: Leng Lie comes from a well-off family and is a Cordon Bleu trained chef who is widely acclaimed for his nearly perfect cuisine. He is admired Internationally by women and chefs as a representative of the highest standards.

Though in Leng Lie's heart there is a regret from a Valentines Day two years in the past, as singer/songwriter Guan Xiao Shu suddenly hit the big time. Xiao Shu and Leng Lie grew up together as close friends until one day, Valentine's Day, Leng Lie decided to confess his feelings. Unfortunately, an unexpected accident took place that day. Xiao Shu was victim of a car accident which stole her eyesight. Feeling responsible, Leng Lie decided to take care of Xiao Shu's future, but not wanting a love based on remorse, Xiao Shu rejected him.

One day Xiao Shu entered the "Fried Rice with Egg" diner. The simple and plain fried rice she ate there had an odd effect on her. She felt relaxed and carefree. Odder still, the cook who prepared the meal could only cook eggs and rice.

Michelin was new and a rather bumbling chef. Though Michelin possesed a latent talent for cooking he only relied on the skills his father had passed on to him. With this, he had earned himself a reputation and an income in the vilage by producing 100 plates of fried rice with egg each day.

Though, upon meeting Xiao Shi the many flavors of food and love opened up to him. Likewise, Michelin's frank nature gives Xiao Shu the ability to cultivate an independent lifestyle. All the while, Leng Lie has stayed by Xiao Shu's side secretly aiding her, witnessing the growing feelings between Xiao Shu and Michelin. (Source: DramaWiki)

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: One of my favourite dramas! Extremely sweet, cute, heartwarming, hilarious, everything you can find about an idol drama...[rating: 8.7/10]

Honey and Clover aka 蜂蜜幸運草


Summary: The 5th year architecture student Zhen Shan (Joe Cheng), who is gentle and soft on the inside holds a torch for Li Hua (Su Hui Lun), a lady boss of an architectural firm. At the same time, he becomes aware that his best friend, Ya Gong (Janine Chang) is also having a single-sided adoration for him…

Until the elegant and smart suitor, Ye Feng (Chen Yu Fan) appears, Ya Gong then realizes that she and Zhen Shan are the same. Both unable to respond to the affection given by other’s while being caught in the first love of their life…

*~XiA0_Yu3~* says: According to a totally unbiased source, although this show has a typical love triangle, quadrangle whatever, the actors and actresses really made the show super damn hilarious. I'm trying to control my urges of watching this show, I have a feeling that once I start, I won't be able to stop...[rating: ?/10]


Fated to Love You aka 命中注定我愛你


Summary: A really unfashionable working class girl Chen Xin Yi has the desire to tie down her handsome boyfriend to be with her. Due to certain reasons, her boyfriend gets her to go on a love cruise and she started to ponder on how to lose her virginity and tie down her boyfriend. Xin Yi ended up taking cold medicine which made her drowsy and went into Ji Cun Xi's room.

Cun Xi is the sole male heir to his family's company and has been in love with his girlfriend, Anna, for a long time. He planned to propose to Anna on the boat but she didn't turn up on the cruise. An island owner added drugs into Cun Xi's drink and Cun Xi became disorientated and returned to his own room. Xin Yi and Cun Xi end up having a one night stand. Xin Yi later finds out that she's pregnant and Cun Xi's grandmother forces them to get married. Will a couple forced to marry for the sake of their unborn child find love with each other?

*~XiA0_Yu3* says: I have a grudge for this show. Mainly it's because it stole my favourite shows' rating. The plot? TOTALLY NO CREATIVITY. Heck, such storyline can be found practically everywhere in the net! fanfiction.net has MANY. A typical plain girl, had sex with rich guy, pregnant, forced marrige, extras like jealous girlfriend and guy who likes plain girl, miscarrige, girl hates guy, guy realises he likes girl and etc etc etc. BUT. I have to compliment Qiao En and Ethan Ruan for the good acting. Actually, the only good thing about this show is their acting. But hey, the other shows ALSO have good actors, so nothing special about it, just that I feel that it would be unfair for not posting up this show... [rating:7.8/10]




This is DEFINITELY the longest post I've ever written, there's bound to be some typo errors, so pardon me, okay?

~AiLEeN*