Tuesday, 11 March 2008, 17:17
This is a beautiful sunny day with absolutely no rain and is great for taking a nice long walk in the park.
Not.
Today sucks. like hell. Had my first O levels SPA (Science Practical Accessment). Can we considered as the first O level examinations bah. Urgh! Just thinking about my stupidity really bugs me off!!! Can go knock head on the wall and die....T-T
And's it's not sunny. It the complete opposite. Heck, it's damn freezing now. I already got leg cramps 2 times...plus, so many clothes cannot be dried...and they are still left hanging in my room, so unglam! ><
So what did I did to calm myself down and forget about all those unhappy stuff? Watch tv. So now I've completed 3 Pokemon movies (pathetic, I know), completed My Girl (finally an ending worth watching! although it's a little lame...), finished reading a 100 000word fanfiction and ate tons of food. So by now, I might have gained a kilo? hahaa. heck care. I'm super EMO now...bacause I stopped doing all these things for a while and came to blog (see! i so considerate! So stupid Serene, stop flooding/spamming my tagboard in my personal blog!), and thought of all those unhappy stuff. Later i'm gonna watch finish Bull Fighting, read more fanfictions, and
OMG! gtg! i was about to say I'm going to see what's after chi zi cheng long, it's already 5.30! bye!
ps. lazy change colour of font, paiseh!
~AiLEeN*
Not.
Today sucks. like hell. Had my first O levels SPA (Science Practical Accessment). Can we considered as the first O level examinations bah. Urgh! Just thinking about my stupidity really bugs me off!!! Can go knock head on the wall and die....T-T
And's it's not sunny. It the complete opposite. Heck, it's damn freezing now. I already got leg cramps 2 times...plus, so many clothes cannot be dried...and they are still left hanging in my room, so unglam! ><
So what did I did to calm myself down and forget about all those unhappy stuff? Watch tv. So now I've completed 3 Pokemon movies (pathetic, I know), completed My Girl (finally an ending worth watching! although it's a little lame...), finished reading a 100 000word fanfiction and ate tons of food. So by now, I might have gained a kilo? hahaa. heck care. I'm super EMO now...bacause I stopped doing all these things for a while and came to blog (see! i so considerate! So stupid Serene, stop flooding/spamming my tagboard in my personal blog!), and thought of all those unhappy stuff. Later i'm gonna watch finish Bull Fighting, read more fanfictions, and
OMG! gtg! i was about to say I'm going to see what's after chi zi cheng long, it's already 5.30! bye!
ps. lazy change colour of font, paiseh!
~AiLEeN*
