Friday, 29 February 2008, 15:53
February 29. A date that will only appear in the calendar once every four years. It's quite a significant year to have it on this year, mostly is because of my O levels. A year where I will stuggle to my hardest and fight till the end. Many stuff has happened since this year. Many has left since this past year. People say that the world is ending soon, 4 years after on 21 December. It might be another fraud, but maybe, JUST maybe, have you ever thought that there is someone out there that will save the world from ending?
I recently had this thought. Maybe the world almost came to and end some few years back, when scientists predicted that it would end, but what if we have forgotten about it? What if we were given ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE, and start AGAIN. Hey, watching Sailormoon doesn't mean I'm childish. Other than the romance that attracted me, Usagi's strong belief in protecting the world and believing that the world can really become a better place has touched me. Her persistence to fight against 'evil' so as to let the world be a safe and happy place indeed captured a lot of my attention. But I'm sure, many of you wouldn't have thought so.
24Feb is the birthday of my long-time childhood friend, Eleanor. I feel so guilty for forgetting her birthday. It has been 2 years (counting 2008) since I last saw her. I have to admit that our friendship is not as strong as before, but she still holds a special place in my heart. She was the one who supported me all the way through kindergarden when we were young, stood up for me when I got bullied by people, and often accompanied me whenever I needed her help. Happy Belated Birthday, Qian Yi.
So many things has happened. SO much till I forgets everything. So, I'll just end here.
Sorry for the lack of pics again.
~AiLEeN*
I recently had this thought. Maybe the world almost came to and end some few years back, when scientists predicted that it would end, but what if we have forgotten about it? What if we were given ANOTHER CHANCE IN LIFE, and start AGAIN. Hey, watching Sailormoon doesn't mean I'm childish. Other than the romance that attracted me, Usagi's strong belief in protecting the world and believing that the world can really become a better place has touched me. Her persistence to fight against 'evil' so as to let the world be a safe and happy place indeed captured a lot of my attention. But I'm sure, many of you wouldn't have thought so.
24Feb is the birthday of my long-time childhood friend, Eleanor. I feel so guilty for forgetting her birthday. It has been 2 years (counting 2008) since I last saw her. I have to admit that our friendship is not as strong as before, but she still holds a special place in my heart. She was the one who supported me all the way through kindergarden when we were young, stood up for me when I got bullied by people, and often accompanied me whenever I needed her help. Happy Belated Birthday, Qian Yi.
So many things has happened. SO much till I forgets everything. So, I'll just end here.
Sorry for the lack of pics again.
~AiLEeN*
