~AiLEeN*

A place for me to vent my emotions. Layout by: peppermintlollipop
Brushes: obsidiandawn


Wednesday, 16 May 2007, 19:57

It seems that blogger on MY side is back to normal already. today has been quite an eventful day for me, I guess. since there wasn't any need to study today, I slept quite late yesterday night and ended up waking up late(you think I care?) Its so FUSTRATING that the new maid keeps trying to call me wake up! wait, scratch that last sentence. I TOLD her to wake me up, so who was I to blame? Oh well, I just feel that her voice is very irritating, so i ignored her when she tried to wake me up today. By the time i left the house, it was around 7am!
I was SO frightened when people said that there will be PE, and me being 'smarty pants', i've decided that there will be NO PE today. Lucky me that there wasn't, if not I'm SO dead.
Later on teachers gave out the exams. I did badly. so terribly disappointed in my social studies and geography...i made a bet with may that i will fail my chemistry paper that will be given out tomorrow, and if i win i get $1. she is SO confident that I'll pass it, but i'm very sure of my capabilities that i will FAIL. So in all, i failed 2 subjects. I'm so gonna be dead...I really dropped a lot this time round. and i studied SO hard for it...if I'm lucky, i would be able to score 1 or 2 A1s...
hmm...boring post this time, i know. I'm really in a terrible mood. I don't even feel like hanging out with my friends today. I seriously tried to cheer up, but still no use...I'm totally gonna start mugging again during the holidays this term.
Miss Lee's gonna practice oral with me on Friday, and I'm VERY nervous. no matter whether it is exams or practice, I always dreaded it. i can already feel butterflies fluttering in my stomach...
Well...this time I really decided to give up on HIM. It really hurts me when i see him liking her, but well...what's the use of liking him? it will take time, but i'm sure that i will be able to forget about him completely. wishing him all the best in his upcoming relationships...

每当有人问我,知不知道喜欢一个人到底是什么感觉,我每一次都说,‘不知道。’
自从认识了你,生活仿佛变得多姿多彩,每一天都回想着你。。。
非常得清楚,在你面前,我就像隐形似的。。。
我想你不知道,每当我经过你,我总是默默地望着你的背影,
但是,人生总得继续走下去的。。。
多次都下不了决心,但看到你多么喜欢着她,虽然心如刀割,我决定,

是时侯把你忘了。。。
现在如果有人问我只不知道喜欢是什么感觉,我会说‘当然知道。’
谢谢你,让我有机会喜欢你,虽然没有回报,但至少我已经明白,
‘喜欢’是什么感觉了。。。




~AiLEeN*