Thursday, 17 May 2007, 21:35
I really tried, but i just couldn't cheer up today...
summary of the day
I reached school about 6+, very early for me compared to these few days...so i went to school canteen to makan...when i reached the classroom, miss sim started giving out chinese papers...and i did even worse than i had expected...but i hope that my CA1 can pull my scores up bah...
i won the bet with May, meaning I FAILED chemistry. i will be lying if i say i wasn't a little disappointed even though i knew that i will definitely fail. in fact i'm freaking utterly disappointed. this is the 1st time in 15 years that i had done so badly. i FAILED 2 SUBJECTS. FAILED 2.
i still haven't told my mom about my results. For the 1st time, it's not because of I'm scared of her reaction, it's because I'm disappointed in myself. I had studied so hard for SA1, yet...
kwai ga really scared me today...she had a major stomachache, worse than 'da yi ma'. i TOTALLY understood how she felt. there was a time when i had a major stomachache that hurts until i almost blacked out, which totally scared me. hope kwai ga 早日康复!
i don't know what i'm feeling now. everytime i thought about exams, dread will wash all over me. i still have a maths mini test that i have not completed, but i really don't feel like doing. the thought of going to school tomorrow really scares me. when i reached home, i had a major heachache and vomited (disgusting, i know). i just hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me...
will god punish me for liking him even more today???
~AiLEeN*
summary of the day
I reached school about 6+, very early for me compared to these few days...so i went to school canteen to makan...when i reached the classroom, miss sim started giving out chinese papers...and i did even worse than i had expected...but i hope that my CA1 can pull my scores up bah...
i won the bet with May, meaning I FAILED chemistry. i will be lying if i say i wasn't a little disappointed even though i knew that i will definitely fail. in fact i'm freaking utterly disappointed. this is the 1st time in 15 years that i had done so badly. i FAILED 2 SUBJECTS. FAILED 2.
i still haven't told my mom about my results. For the 1st time, it's not because of I'm scared of her reaction, it's because I'm disappointed in myself. I had studied so hard for SA1, yet...
kwai ga really scared me today...she had a major stomachache, worse than 'da yi ma'. i TOTALLY understood how she felt. there was a time when i had a major stomachache that hurts until i almost blacked out, which totally scared me. hope kwai ga 早日康复!
i don't know what i'm feeling now. everytime i thought about exams, dread will wash all over me. i still have a maths mini test that i have not completed, but i really don't feel like doing. the thought of going to school tomorrow really scares me. when i reached home, i had a major heachache and vomited (disgusting, i know). i just hope that tomorrow will be a better day for me...
will god punish me for liking him even more today???
~AiLEeN*
